Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Ok first of all, I wish I have a credit card hahaha!
What time is bed time?
During school days, lights off is 8 o’clock. It will take my kids to doze off after 30 minutes or an hour.
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Oh of course, NO!
How many tattoos do you have?
If you don’t have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
Back in College, me and my friends were talking about it. Some says it’s nice to have one. Others says no because of religion and others like me are not just into that thing. Probably because, one we’re afraid of needles and two, we’re afraid of what it will look like once we grow old.
What did you do for your last birthday?
Last year, I celebrated my 32nd birthday in Sharjah with my Sister-in-law’s family. Just a simple gathering and cake to share.
Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? - The time now is 7:32 PM.
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? - My kids beside me right now playing and laughing together. Hehehe!
When did you last step outside? What were you doing? - Just a few minutes ago. I was in the family room talking to Hubby’s family.
Did you dream last night? - Not last night.
Do you remember your dreams? - Since I don’t visit dream land always, if ever I do dream, I always remember it. But the memories of it are like jumping scene once I woke up. Just like Inception, hehehe!
How many rings before you answer the phone? - If it’s a person that I don’t like to talk to, I give it up to 7 rings. But if it’s a family member let’s say my husband, 2 is enough.
What is your best childhood memory? - That would be me playing skateboards, roller skating and shooting basketball with my 2 of my childhood friends. James and Benjie are 2 boys that made me do things crazy. I guess that’s why I have a boyish attitude. That stage of my life was full of fun and lots of laughter. Food, movie watching and not thinking about pressure in life. Full of innocence.
What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life? - My very first pay check comes from working in TokyoTokyo as a Crew/Cashier. Then after graduating, Customer Service Agent was the first official working title I had. Last position held was a Direct Sales Supervisor. Now, I’m a SAHM. No salary, but I’m fulfilled.
Any new and exciting things that you would like to share? - There is. But I would like to keep it for now. It’s something that me and my husband are looking forward to for a very very very long time.
What is most important in life? - My life means my husband and my children. My life is my family (external and internal). Without them, I’m nothing. I have nothing and will be no one.
What Inspires You? - HIM <3 My husband is the love of my life.
1. What a beautiful DAY IT IS. 2. AM I right? 3. It’s no surprise, WE ALL KNOW THAT WE ARE CUTE (chos!). 4. HAVING NO EXTRA INCOME wasn’t easy, but WE’RE HANDLING IT SMOOTHLY. 5. I like to try BUNGIE JUMPING (yeah right! as if I’m not scared of heights, hahaha!). 6. “DON’T STOP BELIEVING” by Glee is one of my most favorite songs! 7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to WATCH A MOVIE MARATHON WITH HUBBY & SIL (HERLOCK HOLMES 1&2), tomorrow my plans include STAYING AT HOME LIKE ALL THE SAME DAY and Sunday, I want to BE FULLY OKAY. I HAVE A COLD.
1. Are you happy? >> Aiwa. Alhamdulillah. 2. What makes you happy? >> Being with the people who made my life meaningful every single second of my life. 3. Who makes you happy? >> My FAMILY. 4. Complete this sentence: Happiness is… >> loving what you have and still happy not having the things you don’t. 5. What’s the best feeling in the world other than being happy? >> Being loved in return. 6. What color makes you happy? >> Turquoise and Pink. 7. Would you rather be rich and sad or poor and happy? >> Poor and Happy. 8. Do you have a happy song? What is it? >> “Barney’s I Love You” theme song. 9. Kindly share a few lines of that happy song. >> “I love you… You love me… We’re a happy family… With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you… Won’t you say you love me too…” 10. What’s the happiest moment in your life? >> Finding my soulmate and being married to him.
1. SIL’s here for an overnight stay. 2. BIL’s first day at work. 3. Excited for Lily patootie to start munching food. 4. Julito learned a new magic word (thanks to “Tinker Bell and The Lost Treasure”): I’m Sorry. 5. Finally downloaded Glee S3 Episode 7. 6. Countdown starts tomorrow for my 31st birthday (that’s 4 days from now). 7. Received a text from my Dad. 8. Done with Sheriff’s task. 9. Will watch “Superman Returns” tonight. and lastly, 10. Insha Allah God willing, next week will be a blessed week for me.
1. I was able to login over Instagram. But the updates are slow that sometimes it works fast, sometimes it’s so slow; that refreshing feeds are not pushing through. Never the less, I’m happy to see updates over my phone.
2. I saw a plane flew by in the sky…. haaayyysssttt… One of the signs I’m waiting for. It’s very unusual for airplane to pass by in our area. It’s a good sign, a positive one.
3. MIL is cooking Béchamel for lunch.
4. Lily’s smile.
5. Julia’s appetite with food is way much better than before. She drinks milk twice or thrice a day compare to the usual 4 bottle per day.
6. SIL is on her last trimester of pregnancy. Masha’Allah!
7. New proxy is doing well. My Tweetdeck is back.
8. Bebot friends are all well and preggy mommies are all doing good, Alhamdulillah Thank God.
9. Friends and family back home are all safe and
finally, 10. Fairy God mother is here to save the day.
Was blog hopping when I saw this meme from Aggie. So decided to answer it. Like her, it’s been a while since my last meme.
A. Age: 30 and Proud. B. Bed size: my in-laws’ bed is Double (I think). C. Chore that you hate: Ironing. Blah! D. Dogs: are pets that are so hard to take care of. Magastos kung may lahi. E. Essential start to your day: Coffee. F. Favorite color: Chocolate Brown, Navy Blue & Black. G. Gold or Silver: Both. H. Height: 5′0′’ I. Instruments you play: Guitar (acoustic). I used to play Banduria during Elementary days. J. Job title: 1) CS Agent, 2) Direct Sales Supervisor and now 3) Ilaw ng tahanan aka SAHM. K. Kids: Julia – 2yrs 11mos | Julie – 4mos. L. Live: SAR. M. Mother’s name: Mars N. Nicknames: Jheng, Jhari, Maryam & Mary O. Overnight hospital stays: at 8 – Convulsion, at 27 & 30 – gave birth P. Pet peeves: People who talks about issues who are not even related to them, in short “chismoso’t chismosa”. Q. Quote from a movie: R. Right or left handed: Right handed. S. Siblings: 2 sisters. T. Time you wake up: The moment Julie’s eyes open up. Time to wake up. U. Underwear: hahaha! So censored! V. Vegetable you hate: W. What makes you run late: When I was still working, I had to drop off my kid to her day nanny, so of course as a working mom, I had to prepare everything first before I go to work. X. X-Rays you’ve had: Chest and shoulder joints. Y. Yummy food that you make: Chicken Carbonara (my expertise! LOL!) Z. Zoo animal: Giraffe.
I don’t know if I’m just plain stupid or I just really ignore the days. I feel like it’s just Wednesday. Gosh! Anyway, it’s time for another FFI.
1. How in the world did I forget about the days in the week? 2. My laptop is in front of me (as we speak) 3. Life’s unpredictable. You might be in my shoes someday, and I might be in yours. 4. We plan to have a picnic lunch once FIL arrives for a short vacation. 5. That was where we were? 6. “Twitter” I think of as "our place" (speaking as a Bebot) 7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to spend some quality time with Hubby, tomorrow my plans include a little time to scrap and Sunday, I want to blog hop!
I haven’t been doing memes lately. Can’t even find the time to run pass all my reads over Google. But for this week’s meme, I couldn’t help myself to join in.
My favorite word is:OKI NGAROD
I don’t know any Ilocano words aside from “ngarod” meaning you agreeing on something with it (I think) and “mangan” meaning “let’s eat”. My mother is born in Pozorrubio Pangasinan while my dad is born in Manila but grew up Cebu, but pursued his studies in Manila where he and my mom met. Anyway, I always use this word in replace to just saying “Okay…”. And the funny thing is that my husband will even reply by saying “Sige na ngarod…” hehehe!
Want to join? Click here for more fun to talk about.
1. Summer is JUST AROUND THE CORNER. 2. MY LOVE FOR MY HUSBAND is unchanged AND IT’S AN ENDLESS LOVE . 3. Aargh! I DON’T HAVE MUCH TASK THESE WEEK, HUHUHU! 4. A PRAYER in the morning, I OFFER FOR A FAST RECOVERY FOR MY DAD WHO IS CONFINED IN THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW. A MILD STROKE DUE TO HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. THIS IS HIS 2ND ATTACK. 5. Seven: IS A LUCKY NUMBER FOR SOMEONE – NOT FOR ME. 6. WE SHOULD ALWAYS APPRECIATE ONE ANOTHER, don’t you think? 7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to A QUIET DAY WITH MY FAMILY, tomorrow my plans include CREATING A LAYOUT FOR 1 OR 2 and Sunday, I want to CHECK WHAT ELSE WE CAN DO.