Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
- The time now is 7:32 PM.
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
- My kids beside me right now playing and laughing together. Hehehe!
When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
- Just a few minutes ago. I was in the family room talking to Hubby’s family.
Did you dream last night?
- Not last night.
Do you remember your dreams?
- Since I don’t visit dream land always, if ever I do dream, I always remember it. But the memories of it are like jumping scene once I woke up. Just like Inception, hehehe!
How many rings before you answer the phone?
- If it’s a person that I don’t like to talk to, I give it up to 7 rings. But if it’s a family member let’s say my husband, 2 is enough.
What is your best childhood memory?
- That would be me playing skateboards, roller skating and shooting basketball with my 2 of my childhood friends. James and Benjie are 2 boys that made me do things crazy. I guess that’s why I have a boyish attitude. That stage of my life was full of fun and lots of laughter. Food, movie watching and not thinking about pressure in life. Full of innocence.
What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
- My very first pay check comes from working in TokyoTokyo as a Crew/Cashier. Then after graduating, Customer Service Agent was the first official working title I had. Last position held was a Direct Sales Supervisor. Now, I’m a SAHM. No salary, but I’m fulfilled.
Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
- There is. But I would like to keep it for now. It’s something that me and my husband are looking forward to for a very very very long time.
What is most important in life?
- My life means my husband and my children. My life is my family (external and internal). Without them, I’m nothing. I have nothing and will be no one.
What Inspires You?
- HIM <3 My husband is the love of my life.
What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- I’m still reading “50 Shades of Grey”. Not yet done with it.
What movies and/or TV shows did I watch this month?
- Oh that’s a lot “Prometheus”, “MIB3” Snow White and the Huntsman” and last was “Dream House”.
What special days did I celebrate and how?
- My SIL’s daughter celebrated her 8th birthday last September 11th. And they invited close friends and families.
What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- We gave SIL’s daughter her new prayer clothes. Hoping that we’ll get one of those wine barrels (just kidding, hehehe!)
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- Colds and cough for Hubby and our dearest Lily.
What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- Not much actually. SIL’s MIL arrived this month so most of the times, we’re just home since there’s no way for us to fit in BIL’s car.
What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- Nothing new. Just the usual Syrian food prepared by SIL’s MIL.
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- We bought new pair of swim wear for the kids. Because we went to Dream Land Aqua Park last month.
What were this month’s disappointments?
- I don’t call it disappointments. It’s just not the right time for it. Couldn’t elaborate more on that for personal reasons.
What were my accomplishments this month?
- Taught Julia the first 7 letters of the Arabic alphabet. WTG ate!
Haven’t done this meme for months. So here we go.
1. What a beautiful DAY IT IS.
2. AM I right?
3. It’s no surprise, WE ALL KNOW THAT WE ARE CUTE (chos!).
4. HAVING NO EXTRA INCOME wasn’t easy, but WE’RE HANDLING IT SMOOTHLY.
5. I like to try BUNGIE JUMPING (yeah right! as if I’m not scared of heights, hahaha!).
6. “DON’T STOP BELIEVING” by Glee is one of my most favorite songs!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to WATCH A MOVIE MARATHON WITH HUBBY & SIL (HERLOCK HOLMES 1&2), tomorrow my plans include STAYING AT HOME LIKE ALL THE SAME DAY and Sunday, I want to BE FULLY OKAY. I HAVE A COLD.
Saw this over Kathycot’s blog and grab it.
1. Are you happy?
>> Aiwa. Alhamdulillah.
2. What makes you happy?
>> Being with the people who made my life meaningful every single second of my life.
3. Who makes you happy?
>> My FAMILY.
4. Complete this sentence: Happiness is…
>> loving what you have and still happy not having the things you don’t.
5. What’s the best feeling in the world other than being happy?
>> Being loved in return.
6. What color makes you happy?
>> Turquoise and Pink.
7. Would you rather be rich and sad or poor and happy?
>> Poor and Happy.
8. Do you have a happy song? What is it?
>> “Barney’s I Love You” theme song.
9. Kindly share a few lines of that happy song.
>> “I love you… You love me… We’re a happy family… With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you… Won’t you say you love me too…”
10. What’s the happiest moment in your life?
>> Finding my soulmate and being married to him.
1. SIL’s here for an overnight stay.
2. BIL’s first day at work.
3. Excited for Lily patootie to start munching food.
4. Julito learned a new magic word (thanks to “Tinker Bell and The Lost Treasure”): I’m Sorry.
5. Finally downloaded Glee S3 Episode 7.
6. Countdown starts tomorrow for my 31st birthday (that’s 4 days from now).
7. Received a text from my Dad.
8. Done with Sheriff’s task.
9. Will watch “Superman Returns” tonight.
and lastly, 10. Insha Allah God willing, next week will be a blessed week for me.
1. I was able to login over Instagram. But the updates are slow that sometimes it works fast, sometimes it’s so slow; that refreshing feeds are not pushing through. Never the less, I’m happy to see updates over my phone.
2. I saw a plane flew by in the sky…. haaayyysssttt… One of the signs I’m waiting for. It’s very unusual for airplane to pass by in our area. It’s a good sign, a positive one.
3. MIL is cooking Béchamel for lunch.
4. Lily’s smile.
5. Julia’s appetite with food is way much better than before. She drinks milk twice or thrice a day compare to the usual 4 bottle per day.
6. SIL is on her last trimester of pregnancy. Masha’Allah!
7. New proxy is doing well. My Tweetdeck is back.
8. Bebot friends are all well and preggy mommies are all doing good, Alhamdulillah Thank God.
9. Friends and family back home are all safe and
finally, 10. Fairy God mother is here to save the day.