Aside from looking for good Joe Rocket Sonic R Boots for my uncle who prefers motor biking instead of driving his own car, I’m in the process of teaching my kid for her reading and writing skills one more time.
Practice makes perfect. I’m hoping to give her a good start once she’s ready to go to school. She’s now 3.6years old and these are her achivement:
- She knows her ABC by heart (capital and small letter)
- She knows her numbers from 1-10 and is trying hard to count up to 20.
- She knows her Alphabet’s phonics. But we’re still practicing so that she won’t forget.
- She’s trying her hard to read a 3 letter word. So right now, we’re focusing on words like: ant, kit, got, gum, hot, hug, jab etc – and I’m proud that she’s doing very very very well.
- She can write her full name without tracing it (WTG!!!)
So that’s it for now. I pray that her patience with studying will linger and she’ll learn to embrace the benefits of education. I can’t wait for her to see a school room in real life. I want her to experience the ambiance in the school. Hopefully we can have her sit one day before the school year end.