In a few days from now, our little patootie will turn 6 months. I’m thankful that even though we hadn’t have the chance to blow a monthly cake for her, since her 1st month, I’m sure that she’s growing up just fine like her sister. There’s a lot of differences between them, most especially with their cheeks. Big sister is more chubbier at the age of 6months already, but patootie is taller though – which is a good thing. But the most important thing is that they are both healthy Alhamdulillah, thanks be to God.
Before going over some work assignments about posguys barcode scanner, I’ll just post a couple of shots for the little one. Thank God for Instagram, I can update some photos for them. That reminds me as well to use my dslr this week.
At 5months and 4wks:
- She grabs things with her right hand.
- She loves being smooched.
- She loves doing her boos and blas’ lately. If I’m not mistaken, I think I heard her say her first word – “Tete” (means Grandma in Arabic).
- She loves to eat. I’m feeding her pinched of bread and mashed banana.
- She can sit up, but if she’ll try to grab on some things in-front of her, she’ll fall off.
- Alhamdulillah Masha’Allah her sleeping time is normal. I hope and I keep my fingers cross that I can maintain her and her sisters sleeping habits.
I’m so happy that like her sister, she can easily be persuaded to give a smile. Look at those chinita eyes. It’s a mini-me indeed. No doubt that she’s mine. Anyways that all I have for now for the little one.