Yes, I was stressed for exactly 4 days because one of my favorite photo app which is Instagram was not working properly.
I had to do a troubleshooting just to have it work.
- I deleted the application over my iPhone and re-downloaded it again.
- I checked for any updates over iTunes – but it seems that the last update was the one I have already.
- My current OS for my iPhone is up to date. 4.3.1 so I don’t see any problems with my iPhone itself.
- I then restored the original settings for my iPhone. Made a back up first then restored back all apps.
- Lastly, Hubby rebooted our router just to make sure that the problem was not with our internet connection.
So what happen then? Well it still didn’t worked. Everything was working fine except for this app. Oh I forgot that my Gmail email was not working too. It’s not receiving and sending emails. So this made me conclude that the problem was with our internet connection. My best-friend said that the slow connection is probably the reason why it can’t feed any new feeds and and the same time can’t do any updates at all.
And so I gave up
Then the other day, when I was playing Smurfs Village, I checked if the feeds will work. And voila! Believe it or not, I was able to upload 2 photos that was on queue. Then I said to myself, probably it will work now then later it will not. So I didn’t expect too much. The next day, the first thing I did before going off from bed was to check the feeds again – and another voila! My IG is back to normal. It can refresh new feeds and I can share photos once again. So what was the problem? I really can’t tell. But I really guess it’s the connection just like what my best-friend said.
Well, first thing I did was to update my 365 days project. And that’s the next thing I need to blog. I hope this will not happen again – otherwise, I might get stressed again, hahaha! Sorry folks, just addict with this app that’s all.