When we went up again in the mountains of Bludan last week, hubby requested me to take a shot of this angle. He wanted to make it a desktop background on for his laptop. I’m glad that the result of the shot was almost perfect. I haven’t been taking photos with a good angle recently, I’m glad that my mojo for photography is back again.
Suzanne sent me this link over Twitter to help me find an easy way to sleep at night. I have problems with tucking myself to sleep for quite some time now. I’m not thinking of any issues at all, it’s just that this is me since college days. I don’t drink coffee before bed time, nor eat sweets – unless I don’t have any choice. But if insomnia attacks, make sure that I’ll be awake till sunset.
So here are some good tips for you out there who’s like me in some ways. Hope it all helps find our way to a good slumber.
1. Cherries. Fresh and dried cherries are one of the only natural food sources of melatonin, the chemical that controls the body’s internal clock to regulate sleep. Researchers who tested tart cherries and found high levels of melatonin recommend eating them an hour before bedtime or before a trip when you want to sleep on the plane.
2. Bananas. Potassium and magnesium are natural muscle relaxants, and bananas are a good source of both. They also contain the amino acid L-tryptophan, which gets converted to 5-HTP in the brain. The 5-HTP in turn is converted to serotonin (a relaxing neurotransmitter) and melatonin.
3. Toast. Carbohydrate-rich foods trigger insulin production, which induces sleep by speeding up the release of tryptophan and serotonin, two brain chemicals that relax you and send you to sleep..
4. Oatmeal. Like toast, a bowl of oatmeal triggers a rise in blood sugar, which in turn triggers insulin production and the release of sleep-inducing brain chemicals. Oats are also rich in melatonin, which many people take as a sleep aid..
5. Warm milk. Like bananas, milk contains the amino acid L-tryptophan, which turns to 5-HTP and releases relaxing serotonin. It’s also high in calcium, which promotes sleep.
Some may recommend you to drink chamomile tea. I’ve seen it on movies too. But
I don’t I prefer to drink something else aside from tea in the evening. I only drink tea if we’re eating fried egg with bread and some cheese, olives and fresh “makdus” (an eggplant with pistachio and red bell pepper stuffed inside). But anyway, it’s still worth a try. It works with my friend Kerslyn. So I can ask Hubby if we can find a sachet or two.
When we went to Lebanon the last time, I bought some facial products that I’ve been using for quite some time now. However, I’m too lazy to put deal with my face ever since I got pregnant. My hormones are definitely crazy. Right now, I have a pimple on my right cheek. I really need start with my 3 steps remedy as soon as possible before it get worst.
I’ve been reading reviews and feedback from users who use the same product that I’m using, and they confirmed that it’s one of the best acne treatment they’ve used so far. I can’t wait to pamper myself after giving birth.
Last week, me and blogging friends over Twitter were all excited for these week. Why? Because as you may all know, most of us (I mean I think all of us) are into blogging. 70% of my Twitter friends are all SAHM just like me. So having a bucket full of task brings a happy face for all of us. So when they released the new sets of task for this week, we were in a huge hooray over Twitter.
I’m pretty sure that endless reviews such as ephedra reviews, and some other read-on articles were all missed. I always thank God for this small things that comes our way. It’s such a big help for us.
For my fellow blogging mommies out there, carry on!
Just an update for my project 365/2011.
Happy Valentines Day to all.
An aftershock of the valentines day. Don’t forget to still kiss them everyday.
The vintage water heater, bow!
Beschamelle with home made sauce made with love by dearest MIL. Hubby was away this day. MIL asked me what food I want her to prepare for lunch. Since I love her Beschamelle, here it is. So blessed to have a Mother-in-Law like her. I love you Mama!
First attempt to cook Shrimp with Garlic and Butter garnished with Parsley. Hubby came home this afternoon, I prepared a special lunch for all. This is a first for me and I’m gladd that MIL, SIL and BIL liked it. Mama is asking me to cook it again for FIL.
”Kabsa” for lunch.
Today is the last day for BIL to stay most of his time in the house. His last semester in the university will start tomorrow. So for a treat, we went out for a road-trip again. And again we decided to go to Bludan. This time we went to the highest hills. There were too many people enjoying the fun in the snow. I write a note for my dear fellow mommies and friends over Twitter. Sharing a little fun in the snow with them. It says “Bebots” meaning “Girls” in Tagalog.
Sorry for the photo overload again. Now it’s time for me to read on some information about lipozene reviews. Signing off for now.
My site is back to PR0 when Mr. G made an update. I was saddened by this news since I was trying very hard to have it up rather than bringing it down. Boosting traffic is the hardest part of being a blogger. I really need something to make sure that once my ranking is back to 1, if there’s a need to look for an seo consultants, I will – for the sake of making my site more profitable.
I don’t know why but it’s been a week that I’m experiencing sleepless nights. I don’t have any problems lying down the bed, but my thoughts are wide awake when I’m about to sleep. I’m thinking probably because of me being pregnant or simply because I’m thinking too much of things I wanted to do.
I have a pimple right now on my right cheek. I’m afraid that it’ll leave a dark spot again For now I’m trying to find the best and effective eyesential that I can use. I don’t want to end up so tired after giving birth.