Words or syllables? Well, it’s 4 o’clock in the morning here and Julia’s still wide awake while watching Playhouse Disney’s Mickey Mouse House Club on Disney Channel. I was surfing the net when suddenly Julia started to utter her first play-along-please-notice-me-syllables like “DA-DA”, “BA-BA”, “NA-NA” and whenever she hears Mickey Mouse singing, she’s saying “MAMMMM-MA”. Gosh! My baby’s first words. How adorable the sound of it.
Just so to not forget, here are some things Julia can do now:
- She can claps her hands along whenever I sing to her “Barney’s ILOVEYOU Song”;
- She looks back if somebody is calling her name;
- She loves blowing kisses – I let her put her hands on her mouth and then I’ll say “Flying kiss… mwah!” – she smiles a lot when I do that;
- She shouts to the highest level! I think she will be a good singer like mama (walang kokontra! hehe!);
- She can roll over like 2 or worst 3 times on her back and then on her chest and then back again. It kills me to death whenever I see her doing that, I feel like she’ll fall down the bed anytime. That’s why I decided to put out her crib in the living room so that I can look over her if she wants to do something adventurous;
- She plays a lot with her feet pulling it up by her hand and splitting them up… hmmm… ballerina in the making;
- She still loves playing with gadgets like biting the RCU of the TV, AC and her favorite is her Papa’s Blackberry, hehe!
I’m feeding Julia mush potatoes, carrots and owl – cooked rice left overnight or also known as bahaw in the Philippines. She still loves eating her rice cereal mixed with milk. Last night we went to the doctor for her follow-up check up, Alhamdulillah Thanks God, she doesn’t have cough and cold. We also decided to stop puffing Ventolin for her. She doesn’t have as well the sound coming from her throat or dahak. Hope she’ll continue to stay healthy. Thanks again for all those people who left comments on my FB page for her to get well. A BIG THANK YOU FROM ME AND MY HUSBAND.