Thanks to ate Chie for this award.
Accordingly, The recipient of this award is not your everyday blogger, if you visit their blog, one thing for sure, you will learn something (but most of the time, a lot) that really worth the time you spend reading their post. Their post is always well-written, with good grammar (I am absolutely not qualified in this award! lol!), very insightful,inspiring,thought provoking and you always wish that you’ve written it. They always have a great stories to tell,either about life, about themselves, or their family. Once you read their blog, there’s one thing that will stuck to your head, that they are absolutely, no doubt, a Smart Blogger!
- Link the one who gave this award and let them know you posted it.
- Pass this to as many Smart Bloggers as you can think and make sure to write something about them, like what makes you think they are Smart.
- Let them know they have an award.
I believe that all of the bloggers out there are smart and unique in it’s own.
I’m passing this to:
- ate LITZIE – for being so define with her choose of words in each entry
- Mommy YEN – I adore her so much! and envy her as well, hehe! I consider her smart in all ways, a mother, a blogger, a wife and a 100% shopaholic.
- Chikai – whose starting her new journey as a MOM.
- Mommy UMMA – for sharing her wonderful thoughts and good info on almost everything.
- ate Kaje – for her new start as well for being a MOM.