How your baby’s growing:
Your baby can’t express his emotions in the same complex way you can. Although he can clearly let you know when he’s happy or unhappy, his ability to demonstrate his love and sense of humor is just developing.
As your baby gets older, he may start to cry when you leave the room and get excited when you come back in. He may also raise his arms when he wants to be picked up and give you pats on the back.
And you’ll probably see him getting your jokes — he’ll laugh at funny expressions and try to make you laugh too. Keep the laughter flowing with your silly faces!
Last Friday Bb Julia turned 5 months. Time flies so fast. This will be the last month that we’ll be celebrating it with Mommy. She’ll be leaving on the 25th of this month and up until now, we haven’ find any solutions on who will take care of Julia when she left.
BIL arrived a few weeks ago, so we decided to visit City Center Doha to enjoy the view.
Here are some photos to share.
Blow your candle Bb Julia!
We went to Coffee Beanery to drink coffee while waiting for Hubby.
I will miss my Mom!
I’ve uploaded dozens of picture already on FB.
Yes, I’m still here. I’m in the process of formatting my laptop. Vista is giving up on me again. It’s making a big mess in all applications.
So not to forget:
- Twilight Saga Collection – completed + a bonus DVD Twilight! Wohoo!
- Bb Julia Turned 5 Months
- Fun afternoon at Rayyan Gardens with new found friend ate Flor
- BIL’s arrival! He’s here finally!
- Mom’s departure – SOON! Huhu!
- Tags / Awards need to snag.
I’ve uploaded picture already on my FB account.
Mommy Yen shared this link on her blog. I tried it out of curiosity, it’s cool!
There’s a problem with my linky! Shucks! I can’t link up. Will download the new Windows Live Writer later. I’ve been suffering with this for weeks now. Kabanas!
Here’s my polaroid result. Thanks Mommy Yen for sharing again.
Now back for more uploads. Will update later as well.
Shucks! Missed a lot of PH entry for this week. Sharing mine even late.
Pretty me in Yellow blouse and yellow shoes. Cory Aquino, is that you? This was taken at The Pearl after a month of giving birth to Bb Julia. I miss being me.
This is my entry for the "Hands" – a picture of me and Baby Julia by 1 month old.
In time for Mommy Yen’s QOTW.
If you’re joining;
+ try to leave some love to other participants! Specially to the one up above you!
+ A link back to this post or to this blog would be appreciated.
1.What are you grateful for today?
- Grateful for the salary, hehe! Meaning we’ll have something to buy na naman.
2. Do you form your own opinions of others before you ever get the chance to meet them in person?
- It’s bad to listen to other’s opinion actually, pero sometimes listening to them makes me more aware of what the person really is – ingat ingat lang daw ika nga.
3. What would be your personalized, or vanity, license plate?
- MJO 1204 – my initials and birthday.
4. What’s the best thing about the village/town/city you live in?
- The area I’m living at is very quiet. Our villa is located at the end of the street block. A 10 minutes walk, you’ll reach the mini grocery store. Qatar is such a safe place. I think only 3% crime rate here.
5. Have you ever been a victim of prejudice?
6. What is your ideal vacation?
- European Cruise – dream on! Tapos trip to Hong Kong Disneyland, sigh!
7. Does someone else’s routine force you to create your own?
- Sometimes – pero it never bothers me.
8. Are you planning any pranks for April Fool’s Day?
- April 1 yesterday, I’m too late for it na.
9. What has been your biggest coincidence?
10. What do you have to say for yourself?
- "Jhari, 24 days left – you can do it! Trust yourself that you can do everything just like before."
It’s better to be late than never.
Here’s my entry for last weeks’ Mommy Moments.
Here’s my nephew Marth, BIL kuya Ramil and Hubby at Rolling Hills Resort in Valenzuela last July 2008 during our vacation.
Thanks to ate Chie for this award.
Accordingly, The recipient of this award is not your everyday blogger, if you visit their blog, one thing for sure, you will learn something (but most of the time, a lot) that really worth the time you spend reading their post. Their post is always well-written, with good grammar (I am absolutely not qualified in this award! lol!), very insightful,inspiring,thought provoking and you always wish that you’ve written it. They always have a great stories to tell,either about life, about themselves, or their family. Once you read their blog, there’s one thing that will stuck to your head, that they are absolutely, no doubt, a Smart Blogger!
- Link the one who gave this award and let them know you posted it.
- Pass this to as many Smart Bloggers as you can think and make sure to write something about them, like what makes you think they are Smart.
- Let them know they have an award.
I believe that all of the bloggers out there are smart and unique in it’s own.
I’m passing this to:
- ate LITZIE – for being so define with her choose of words in each entry
- Mommy YEN – I adore her so much! and envy her as well, hehe! I consider her smart in all ways, a mother, a blogger, a wife and a 100% shopaholic.
- Chikai – whose starting her new journey as a MOM.
- Mommy UMMA – for sharing her wonderful thoughts and good info on almost everything.
- ate Kaje – for her new start as well for being a MOM.