First QOTW for the New Year 2009. Join Ms Yen and the rest thru clicking on the image below.
If you’re joining;
+ try to leave some love to other participants! Specially to the one up above you!
+ A link back to this post or to this blog would be appreciated.
1. What do you hope to have accomplished before the end of 2009?
- To have another working career in order to help Hubby better financially.
2. How’s the New Year treating you so far?
- Aside from the new shifting schedule for work, everything seems to be working fine.
3. How do you feel about yourself right now?
- Feel so challenged actually.
4. What are the seven wonders in YOUR world?
- 1) Hubby, 2) Bb Julia, 3) Lobitana and Oweini Family, 4) Blogging, 5) BDJ Power Planner, 6) My Niknok and 7) My Mobile
5. ‘Sometimes I can be ________________’
- so so and another so childish!
6. As a child, what job did you hope to have?
- Oh dear, I was hoping to be a Flight Attendant but unfortunately, nagkulang ako sa height and I got a scar on my legs – bawas points tuloy!
7. List 3 things about which you consider yourself very knowledgeable.
- Typing fast (roughly between 55 to 60 wpm), Mobile Features (that’s my job) and I guess can recite and write the Arabic letters – naks!
8. List 3 things that you do very well.
- Organize stuffs, French Tip style with nail polish and photo editing.
9. Do you think you look your real age? Have others ever made comments that they think you look younger or older than you are?
- Because of my height, 90% of the people I meet every day thinks I’m just 25 or below pa. Some pa nga can’t imagine na may Bb Julia na ako, hehehe!
10. Are you an artist? If so, what do you create?
- Artist in a way that I can be so creative with how I organize things – naks! ang lalim nun ha.