We’ve been going out lately during our days-off to unwind and to change our moods not thinking of our work. Working 4 days 12 hours straight is not a joke, so we see to it that we’ll go out mall hopping even for a day.
I was looking over a page got from my friend regarding online shopping for Baby Car seats and was able to find great deals on choosing the best seats for your babies. After giving birth, I’ve been so paranoid with regards to Hubby’s driving – always tell him to slow down on every round about especially if Baby Julia is at the back on board. I even placed this yellow hazard that says “Baby On Board” to warn drivers at our back to slow down while driving. No one can really tell the safety in the road even if you’re driving 60/mph.
Found these great deals on the site. All prices are set and will even locate for you stores where you can purchase the seats. I already have 2 car seats that was given as a gift for Baby Julia. But I haven’t used them since most of the times my mother carry Julia at the back. Last night though on the way home, we placed her in her carrier and she find it very comfortable since she was asleep all the way.
This is what Baby Julia have. It’s the same brand but different color. We opt to get a beige color just in case we have another blessing in the future – hopefully a boy by that time so that I can fully say that we’re finally complete.
Yes, finally! and No it’s not mine. Just want to share with you dear Twilighters that Mojo lend me her Twilight book last week. Since I’m at work for 4 days, I only get to read Bella and Edward’s story every days off. So now, I’m on page 25 – Chapter 2 “Open Book”.
I’m on the 100th on the list of people who requested for reservation at Virgin Megastore, so for now I borrowed Mojo’s.
Record to beat is Mojo who have read the book for only 3 days. Single with nothing to think so it’s good that she finishes it for a short time lang. ate Mims, finished it in 3 days as well. Pero si Ceejhay ang tagal! Hahaha! What more pa kaya ako?
Valentines day is just around the corner. Hubby and I are planning as early as now as to what we want to give for each other. Hubby opt to just ask me what I want instead of giving gift which I will not like in the end.
I’ve posted in my previous post before regarding these amazing Ceiva digital photo frames coz right now as I was browsing thru their site again, they have great deals if you purchased one. $29.99 to get the Digital Photo Frame. I wanted to have one of these since I’m very fond of framing pictures taken during our trip in the Philippines last July 2008.
I’m eyeing on this for Hubby to order one for me. The company have its offer right now for free ground shipping, but I haven’t check how much they will charge us if it will be shipped here in Qatar.
Ceiva digital photo frames are unique by its own. Why? Coz it automatically displays photos sent from your mobile phones, it has this phone line that automatically able your love ones is out of the country for example and they could send the treasured pictures that they just took on the spot thru the Ceiva digital photo frames. It’s size which is 8-inch is suitable to be displayed on all types of home decor.
What a unique way to give love on Valentines day. Order now and save more.
May hang over pa ako sa sobrang happy about dun sa nareceive ko kay Ms Yen, hehehe! Anyway, here’s the QOTW for this week.
If you’re joining;
+ try to leave some love to other participants! Specially to the one up above you!
+ A link back to this post or to this blog would be appreciated.
1. It’s really funny when________________.
- …I accidentally fart, hahaha! Nagpapakatotoo lang po.
2. What’s your story?
- Youngest among 3. Graduated with a degree of BS CS and was blessed to work abroad. Breadwinner of the family. Supporting my parents all the way. Got married to my 8 months Lebanese boyfriend and now a mother to Bb Julia.
3. How often do you awaken remembering your dream/s?
- After giving birth, nagiging makakalimutin na ako so with regards to dreams, I’m being the new “forgetful jhari” in the neighborhood, hehehe!
4. Would you have a baby to save a relationship?
- Not applicable for me now, since I’m married na pero for some siguro talagang gagawin nila ‘to pag mahal nila yung isa’t isa.
5. Is it acceptable to kill one man in order to save a million?
- Oh shucks! If it will benefit more, I will not hesitate to do such a thing. Even for my own risk.
6. If someone calls you and asks for your name, do you tell them?
- Depends kung sino yung tumatawag, hehehe!
7. In the past days/weeks, what piece of mail made you the happiest?
- It came from you Mommy Yen! Hugs and kisses!
8. Would you want to live forever?
- Oh yes! Twilight fever parin. Bella and Edward fanatic ever! If given the chance, why not.
9. Is sitting around doing nothing inconsequential?
10. What does whispering makes you think of?
- Depends on how they do it, pero if they’re looking at me while doing that okay lang. Inggit lang siguro sila sa akin, hehehe!
Ever! First time in my life ito.
I don’t know how it happen but I just found out that I’m one of the lucky person here in the blog world. Imagine, out of many people who commented on Ms Yen’s blog during her bday eh ako ang nanalo – yehey!
So, Ms Yen sent me a little something and I just received it today. Thank you so much Mommy Yen! Thank you for the friendship.
I love it Ms Yen! Thank you for being so kind and generous.
The wonderful earrings was placed inside this precious box. So cute talaga!
I haven’t shared with you guys where I’m working right now, so just to share – I’m currently working under the Direct Sales Department as a Retails Sales Executive with Starlink. Starlink just started it’s business 2 years ago and proud to say that I’m one of the pioneers.
Starlink is one of the premium distributor of Qtel Telecom – which is the only network provider here in Qatar. We’re like a business center for them – just like back home, Globe / Smart Business Center. And aside from that, we’re the main dealer of Showtime Sattelite TV as well.
I love my job. Very challenging since everyday we get to meet different people as they inquire with our products – especially with Showtime. So hard to close a deal with this one. Kaya ang english ko, ganun ganun nalang kung mabulol especially if the customer is British. But speaking with Scottish customers are worst. They are eating their words kasi! Hahaha!
Going to work for 12hrs straight per day – here’s my 2nd home. That’s why every off aside from checking blogs, need to focus as well on how to nurture Bb Julia. Hehehe! So bare with me for those who keeps on droppin’ by here. As much as I wanted to blog everday, I can’t – super tired sometimes so instead of sitting infront of the laptop, I’d rather go to sleep – hehehe! Gtg, need to blog hop na.