A very very very special person composed a song for me. Unfortunately, I can’t post the music itself since I’m planning (wish ko lang matuloy) to sing it by myself, hahaha! Nag-feefeeling lang po, hihihi!
“I Let you go”
By: oLi (September 21, 2008)
[Chords: D – A – Bm – G]
Chorus:I thought that’s what you want
So I let you go…oohh….I closed my heart for what its
Really shouting for…ohhh..
I dont want to runawayI dont want to go this way
But i thought that’s what you want
So i let you go…ohhh…
Now these tears are falling
Cause we cant go back time
And i cant say you’re mine
I just cant say you’re mine
I let you go…I let you go…
Present times going back to past
Me and you still dreaming
That it will last forever…forever…
When everything felt so right
And everything is in place
We’ll go back…you and me…
We’ll go back…
I Let you go..I let you go…
I let you go…..
Here ye, here ye! Since I’m back in the blog world, I’m back with my ever favorite QOTW by Ms Yen.
1. Have you ever wished you’re someone elses? Yes, many times.
2. Can you say one nice thing about a person that you do not like the most? What is that? “She’s so nice really…” hahaha! Plastik!
3. Finish this sentence. “Sometimes I can be… self centered”
4. Finish this sentence. “Compared to my real life self, my Internet persona is… quiet”
5. Life dishes out pain from time to time. We can never tell. Loss of a loved ones, breakup of a relationship, etc. How do you deal with this pain? Hmm… I just face the reality that all of us have it’s own destiny and we need to face that reality whether we like it or not.
6. Are you a leader, follower or loner? Leader and a good follower.
7. Would you rather blend in with the crowd or stand out? Blend it of course, ang pangit naman kung eepal ka diba?
8. What do you take pride in? You can brag a little, or a lot more. It’s your day! – I can brag that I’m happy living a simple life and not forgetting the people who made me as I am today.
9. When people pop their gum do you find it annoying? Nope. It’s their life anyways.
10. How often do you complain? Since I’m pregnant, almost every minute… hahahaha!
Here I am blogging…
It’s 8:37 AM as of writing. Hubby’s sleeping and the sun is up already. Came home from work earlier as expected. After a quick round of playing GENERALS ZERO HOUR with the husband I started to feel pain again. Baby Julia’s been playing around inside my womb as she makes herself so tough as if I’m about to give birth already. Slept around 2:30 AM and woke up 4 AM, sleeping on my right side. Then I turned over and I slept again for another hour. I woke up 5 AM to be exact seeing hubby sitting beside me while browsing his with beloved PC.
It’s Ramadan here in the middle east so the husband’s fasting right now. I woke up saying to myself “I’m hungry…”. Baby Julia started again with her acrobats inside my tummy. Hubby tried to make to me feel comfortable, however the sun started to raise up. Told him to sleep instead and not to bother making me okay since I’m literally okay but mentally disturbed, hehehe!
I was starving so I decided to get up and went to the kitchen to cook a quick meal for baby Julia – who as of now is still playing inside my tummy, huhuhu! I fried the rice (sinangag na kanin) and I saw a can of Pure Foods corn beef, pwede na ‘to!
So I ate…
But here I am in bed right now, still wide awake. 52 days to go according to my pregnancy counter. I guess this is how it should be. Yung bang tipong paranoid ka as the big day approaches. Haaay! That’s all I can say.
Hi my dear bloggers!
Just setting up my site one more time with blogger. I missed editting with HTML like I used to and I miss writing! Give me more time to update my blog. I’m still fixing my sidebar and of course decorating it – as usual!
For the mean time, help me welcome myself back to the blog world!